Continuing Education Resources
Live Courses by Me:
- GI Dysfunction and the Pelvic Floor
- GI Dysfunction: Advanced Topics- Putting the Pieces Together
- GI Dysfunction in the Postpartum Era
- Abdominal Wall- Contemporary Topics
- From the Glottis to the Pelvic Floor: Harnessing the Breath and Voice for Optimizing Core Health
- Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pelvic Girdle Pain: Contemporary Topics
- Peri- Post Menopause
*Please contact me to schedule a course for your clinic or area
Online Continuing Education Courses:
- Pelvic Guru: Abdominal Bloating and Distension Webinar (affiliate link)
- Pelvic Guru: Ultimate Bowel Course: GI and Pelvic Floor (affiliate link)
- Pelvic Guru: Cervical Spine To Diaphragm To Pelvic Floor (affiliate link)
- GI Dysfunction in the Immediate Post-Partum Era with Susan Clinton, PT DScPT
- The Postpartum Abdominal Wall with Susan Clinton, PT DScPT OCS WCS FAAOMPT
- From the Glottis to the Pelvic Floor: Making Clinical Connections
- Gastrointestinal Disorders and The Pelvic Floor
- Hormones Matter: Considerations for Treating Women with MSK Problems
- COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT SERIES
- Clinical Expert Interview with Susan Clinton, PT on Sensory Balloon Retraining for Bowel Dysfunction
- Embodia Women's Health
- A Clinical Chat with Susan Clinton and Shelly Prosko
- Can Singing Heal Your Pelvic Floor? The Pelvic Floor-Glottis Connection
- Julie Wiebe, PT
Live and Online On-Demand
- Pelvic Health Solutions
- Free Educational Resources:
- Tough To Treat Podcast
- Genius Project
- Pelvic Health: Solutions to make every day better with Susan Clinton, DScPT Full Capacity Living
- Focus Forward Business Podcast Episode 31 with Dr. Susan Clinton
- How GI Function Affects Your Physical & Mental Well-being with Susan Clinton
- Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Explained (Including Treatment Options) - Dr. Susan Clinton - #112 Health, Wellness & Performance Coaching
- 045 Who Knew? The Connection Between Our Voice and Pelvic Floor with Susan Clinton The Birth Ease Podcast
- The Postpartum Revolution-Optimizing GI Health Postpartum with Susan Clinton, PT, DScPT, OCS, WCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
- Get Your Body Moving with Susan Clinton: Physical Therapist What's Up Down There?
- How does the voice work with the pelvic floor?- PFM
- 031 - Susan Clinton - Relax, Rest, And Digest! A Special COVID-19 Episode The Women’s Health Podcast
- Episode 34 Interview about Gut Health with Susan Clinton PT Below The Waist
- Getting The Runs When You Run?: Interview with Susan Clinton PT, DScPT, OCS, WCS, COMT, FAAOMPT Real Talk with the Pelvic Docs
- Story of the Shift: Dr. Susan Clinton Are Those Rose Colored Glasses You're Wearing?
- S2:4 The One About The Voice With Dr. Susan Clinton Fit2B Radio
- 005 - Intraabdominal and Intrathoracic Pressure And How It Affects You - Susan Clinton The Women’s Health Podcast
- Pelvic Health and Building Trust with Physios Susan Clinton and Antony Lo Two Knowbodies Talking
- Susan C Clinton: Integrative Physio Extraordinaire
- Karen Litzy - Healthy Wealthy and Smart: Mini-Masterclass: Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
- Ep 45:Bon Voyage into The Ageless Voyage thru Menopause & Beyond!
- Health and Wellness Coaching Podcast - Catalyst Coaching Institute #112: Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Explained (Including Treatment Options)
- PMDD Health Coach: HOW GI FUNCTION AFFECTS YOUR PHYSICAL & MENTAL WELL-BEING WITH SUSAN CLINTON | 26
- How to Manage Early Menopause, Medically Induced Menopause, and Natural Menopause with Endometriosis, with Susan Clinton
If you’d like me to speak at your event, conference, or be a guest on your podcast, please contact me here.
Affiliate Links To My Favorite Products and Sites
As a pelvic health and women’s health advocate, it’s important to me that clients and professionals have access to reputable products to help treat pelvic health issues and concerns. That is why I’m proud to be an affiliate for Intimate Rose, a provider of such products. Use code LTIPHYSIO to get $5 off your next purchase.
I am a huge advocate for women's health. That's why I have chosen to be an affiliate for Pelvic Pro. Dr. Fatima Hakeem is a pioneer in this field and her manuals for treating and working in pelvic health are a must! I highly recommend for any professional seeking to specialize in this field.
The Concussion Corner Academy® is a 12-week course developed by my friend and colleague, Dr. Jessica Drummond. It is aimed at helping healthcare professionals who want to improve their ability to assess and treat patients with concussions and concussion history.
The Integrative Women's Health Institute is a passion project of mine. I serve as a Master Coach in the Women's Health Coach certification program. The coaching skills and functional nutritional information can be used to create your unique coaching business, serve your current clinical clients and empower your clients to live their best life! Use my affiliate link for a discount on the Women's Health Coaching Certification.
Keeping your core strong and supported through pregnancy and postpartum is key to recovery. Bellies Inc. helps postpartum recovery by providing quality garments to support the core and pelvic floor after birth, whether vaginal or C-section. Their Core Confidence Program is also great for preventing dysfunction and restoring your core as it can safely be done during pregnancy and in the first 8 weeks postpartum. I highly recommend any of their products if you are pregnant or recovering postpartum. Use code SUSANCLINTON for 10% off your order.
Damiva is a women's health company that creates and sells all-natural products for women as they age from feminine care to beauty. If you're a woman looking for 100% natural products for any stage of life, give their products a try! Use this affiliate link to purchase and receive 10% off at checkout with code SCLINTONUSMI01